apple shrub rim
- Unopened can of Quaker City Apple Shrub
- Raw Sugar
- Candied Ginger
- 1 : In a small plate, zest skin of lemon into raw sugar, stir to combine.
- 2 : Rim lip of Quaker City Apple Shrub can with lemon wedge.
- 3 : Dip the lip of can into lemon-sugar mixture.
- 4 : Garnish with a lemon wedge and candied ginger.
- 5 : Crack open can + enjoy!
This drink recipe contains no more than 0.6 fl. oz. (14 grams) of alcohol per serving, equivalent to one standard U.S. drink. For more information on alcohol content, please visit www.drinkiq.com
BACK TO RECIPES